Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Different Type of Drug Problem


I know it may be small but please read the article above. This article was one that was emailed to me last week. I know that the people who wrote this article are older than me and it applies to that generation maybe more than it does to my age group. But, I do know that many of these same characteristics were instilled in me as a child. Church was something that me and my family were going to rain, shine, sleet, or snow. I can remember missing little league games on Wed. nights because I had to go to church. At the time I hated missing those games. At the time that was the most important thing to me and I didn't fully understood why church was so important. Looking back I greatly appreciate my parents for making me miss those games to go to church. They were instilling in me from an early age that God never comes next in our family and in our lives. This is an idea that is so often forgotten about in our world today. This is an idea that I think needs to find it's way back into our churches, homes, and communities. God, His truth, His word, and His love are something we all could stand to be addicted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment