Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Hast Thou Considered my Servant..."


The book of Job has always been a book that I have loved to read through. If you have never read all the way through Job I highly recommend it. There are many different character traits that Job possess that all Christians should have. Tonight I want to just look at one simple verse from the book of Job, Job 1:8. It states, "And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?" What an amazing compliment to be given to a Christian by our God. I believe that we all as Christians should strive to live a life that our God could brag about. We should all be excited to go out and do his work. Evangelizing and working to bring others to His word and His truth. We should work to have a faith so strong that God can say "Hast thou considered my servant [insert your name here]." Let's not just talk about our Savior and our faith but let's show it in our everyday walk. So today's post is simply a challenge. A challenge to start living a life that God can brag. God Bless
-Ben Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment