Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Short Reflection on the Debate

I just wanted to write a short article tonight thanking everyone for coming out and supporting Colton tonight and that your presence brought glory and honor to our God tonight. The debate was amazing in case everyone was wondering. Colton did an absolutely amazing job defending God, Creation, and the Bible. Colton's preparation is to be commended and appreciated. God was truly glorified tonight and the brotherhood strengthened. I know I was encouraged and learned from the event as I hope you were.
I know personally that I will be writing several articles on the debate for the next couple of posts because there is just so much to talk about and discuss in further detail. I look forward to writing on the debate because there was only so much time allowed for Colton and Sean to discuss. If you have any specific topic from the debate discussed, please let us know on the fan page or leave a comment on this article.

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
Thank you Colton for setting for us an excellent example of fulfilling this verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment